Undergraduate & Graduate Programs
GET provides short-term, intensive summer courses for undergraduate and graduate students that are tailored to their needs. Programs can last for two weeks or up to one full semester.
These programs provide participants with rigorous and engaging courses, so they can study specific subjects in greater detail. Participants also acquire a solid foundation for their future studies in the United States.
We cooperate with faculty, researchers, and advisors at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign to develop these programs. Participants have the ability to learn from and study with leading experts at Illinois.
- All classes taught in English
- 32 hours of instruction (two courses total)
- Diverse cohort of learners
- Taught by Illinois faculty experts
- Final exam or presentation (most programs)
- Certificates awarded upon completion