Specialized Programs for Administrators (SPA)
Specialized Programs for Administrators (SPA) are designed for mid to upper-level executives who are interested in enhancing their skillsets at a top-tier U.S. institution.
These unique, non-degree three to twelve-month programs (spring and/or fall semester) are designed for both mid to upper-level executives sponsored by their organizations, as well as self-sponsored individuals, who would like to:
- Study at a world class university with highly respected professors and faculty.
- Strengthen their knowledge in business, finance and accounting areas key to their career development and objectives.
- Experience everyday living in the U.S. and expand their understanding of American people, business, education and culture.
- Network with successful U.S. executives, international peers, and University of Illinois students.
- Enhance their English-speaking and business writing skills for current and future global business opportunities.
- Develop intercultural competencies to improve performance in international professional work environments.
This program offers a shorter commitment for companies who value executive education and having key employees away for a manageable amount of time.
Develop a Program
Interested in developing a program? Contact us!
Global Education and Training
2001 S. First St., Suite 107
Champaign, IL 61820 USA